PRIZE FUND PER TOURNAMENT
- An Oregon Grand Prix Scholarship
- Cost: $20 per tournament (4 games)
- $250 in scholarship money to the bowler who knocks down the most pins including handicap for the 9 tournament series.
- We will use the highest book average for the last 2 years. Payouts 1:3 bowlers.
- $300 paid per scratch 300 game bowled in the series.
Division & Averages
- USBC rules will govern all Bowling.
- All entries must be a member of the Oregon Grand Prix. Must be 21 or under.
- Entries Submitted ONLINE will be accepted before all others. Online Entries must be in at least 18 hours before Squad one of each series event.
- Cost per event is $20.00. Cash or Check only. Please make checks payable to SuperPlay. $2500.00 Prize Fund will be paid out over all four divisions. Proportionate to the entries. 1-3 bowlers will win scholarship money. All Prizes will be determined by Tournament Director.
- Squad One will begin at 9:00 AM with 10 minutes warm-up prior to starting time, with a maximum of 3 bowlers per lane or 72 bowlers. Squad Two will begin approximately at 11:00 AM or as close to it as we can, with 10 minutes warm-up. If space is available, cost for re-entry will be $20.00. Bowlers will be allowed to only win one scholarship award at each series event.
- Entering average will be the highest of the last two years. (Please bring current league standing sheet if available). Disqualification may result for submitting an incorrect average. If no average, then your first eight games will establish your average for the SuperPlay Scholarship Tournament Series. Handicaps will be based on 90% of 220. All scores will be final after being verified by tournament staff.
- All winnings will be deposited to your home Grand Prix Bowling Center. If you do not bowl league at a Grand Prix Scholarship Bowling Center, you will be required to join the Grand Prix at your first SuperPlay Tournament Series Event for $5.00.
- If not a participant in Grand Prix League, join Superplay league on either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning to earn more scholarship money while having fun.